Dozens of people are interviewed over the years as well. All this creative information is spread throughout various parts of the country. This helps many people motivation to start their ventures. Game-changing events happen in people’s live. Constant hard work and persistent efforts can help people active their dreams. Follow your passion and you will get what you want.
Top 10 interviews of the author are as follows :
- Blinkit’s Ashish Goel – Drawing on Courage: Risks Worth Taking and Stands Worth Making book has Ashish Goel as its author. He studied at Stanford School and now he is the head of BlinkIt. Also, he was the head of Zomato which founded Boca Beverages. He manages design teams and also trends in the business field.
- Namita Thapar Emcure Pharmaceuticals – The Dolphin and the Shark: Lessons is the book written by this author. Leadership skills and the business journey is seen here. She tells about what prompted her to create her book, being a mentor, and also having a culture of dissent.
- Ujwal Kalra, co-author, Startup Compass – Ujwal Kalra and Shobhit Shubhankar are just co-authors. Ujwala works with Boston Consulting Group and is an IIM Ahmedabad and IIT Guwahati. He tells about profitability startups, mentoring, and resilience ecosystems too.
- Dhruv Nath – He is the author of The DREAM Founder: Creating a Successful Startup and co-author of Funding Your Startup. He is an IIT Delhi graduate who works as a professor at Management Development Institute, Gurugram. He talks about the scalability of startups, entrepreneurship education-related strategies, and corporate accelerators too.
- Meena Raghunathan – He is the author of Doing Good: Navigating the CSR Maze in India. He also visits the MYRA School of Business. Various views are shared on CSR initiatives and their impacts in India, media coverage, and even reading habits.
- Daniel Strode – He is a Global Director of Culture and Strategy at Banco Santander, He is also the author of The Culture Advantage: Empowering Your People to Drive Innovation. He tells about how they create cultural direction with a particular mindset. Tips are shared by aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Shameen Prashantham, author of ‘Gorillas Can Dance’ – Is a professor in International Business and Strategy. Gorillas Can Dance: Lessons from Microsoft and Other Corporations on Partnering with Startups book is written by him. Views are shared on creative journeys with the risk of failure and various startup and corporate collaborations.
- Emma Roberts – She is an associate dean for Global Engagement. She writes art and the Sea book. The journey of creativity is experienced with changing roles of designers is his main idea
- Bhaskar Majumdar – He is both the managing director and founder of Unicorn India Ventures. He is also the author of Everything Started as Nothing: How to Win the Startup Battle. He tells about investor bets, pandemic-related resilience and also startup tips.
- TN Hari – He is the co-author of Winning Middle India: The Story of India’s New-Age Entrepreneurs and Saying No to Jugaad: The Making of Bigbasket. Being an angel investor, and advisor to founders and VCs he has accelerated startups. He talks about entrepreneurship education, success tips, and the startup ecosystem.